[oXygen-user] Map Managed Icons for Map References

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Jan 28 01:12:47 CST 2013

Hi Eliot,

I fully agree with your analysis.
I added an improvement request to modify the map ref icon to something
more relevant (maybe the same icon but with a small arrow in it).
And I also agree with the ambiguity of showing both map ref and the map,
usually with the same title in the tree. But I have no idea about how
this could be avoided.