[oXygen-user] XProc documentation

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Tue Feb 19 05:01:50 CST 2013

Jostein Austvik Jacobsen wrote:

  Hi Jostein,

> I would be interested in this as well.
> Is there any documentation conventions/vocabularies in use for XProc
> documentation?

  None that I am aware of, unfortunately.  What I do is I use standard
p:documentation elements with either XHTML p elements or DocBook para
elements.  Waiting for a documentation tool to appear, or to write one
myself, which will support one or the other most likely.

  Actually that is close enough to what is done for XSLT in oXygen
that I feel it should not be too much work to adapt to XProc the
existing oXygen support for documenting XSLT.

  If only there was an XML vocabulary to represent Javadoc-like docs,
it would be easy to generate them from XProc and let formatting tools
do the presentation ;-)

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/