[oXygen-user] Default folder for images

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Dec 20 02:18:21 CST 2013

Hi Mark,

Nathan updated the forum post with more details about the references,
they look like:

> My href looks something like this - 'href="xx/yy.png"'.

So in his case a rewrite URI should have worked:

> <rewriteURI uriStartString="xx/" rewritePrefix="file:/C:/path/to/images/"/>

Although the current Oxygen version (15.1) does not pass the relative
image reference through the XML catalog, Oxygen 15.2 will do this so it
is a possible solution which will work in the next Oxygen version.

But this is only for editing and rendering inside Oxygen, publishing the
XML to some output format would still be a problem, as long as I know
the DITA Open Toolkit engine used by Oxygen to publish DITA content does
not pass image references through the XML catalogs, so you would still
need valid relative references for this aspect to work properly.