[oXygen-user] Git-aware XML Diff Support?

Jarno Elovirta Jarno.Elovirta at citec.com
Thu Aug 22 01:11:29 CDT 2013

I have configured oXygen diff as a diff tool in Git with

[difftool "oxygen"]
        cmd = \"/Applications/oXygen XML Editor 15.0/diffFilesMac.sh\" \"$LOCAL\" \"$REMOTE\"
        prompt = false
[diff]
        tool = oxygen

And when I run e.g.

  git difftool src/main/plugins/org.dita.htmlhelp/build_dita2htmlhelp.xml

It launches oXygen diff.