[oXygen-user] Click URI in results from a xquery to open in Oxygen?

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Fri Aug 2 04:03:55 CDT 2013

Hello Steven,

Unfortunately such a support is not available. Since your output is a
list of file URIs perhaps this scenario is of some help:

Edit the transformation scenario and in the Output tab disable "Present
as sequence".  Select "Save as" and give a file name and also check the
"Open in Editor" option. What will happen now is that the output of the
transformation will be opened in an editor and assuming the output looks
like this:

file:/D:/projects/eXml/samples/locations/src/care.dita
file:/D:/projects/eXml/samples/locations/src/personal.xml

you can click on an URI and use the "Open file at caret" action. The
fastest way would be by using it's shortcut: CTRL+Enter. So by using the
UP/Down keys and CTRL+ENTER you can navigate through all the files.

Hope it help,
Alex