[oXygen-user] webhelp search not finding some words

Shawn McKenzie smckenzie23 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 19:38:32 CDT 2013

We are testing the webhelp feature of Oxygen 14.2. Mostly it seems really
good. The search feature seems great: fast, no server-side requirements,
hightlighting, etc.

But in quick testing we have found a few words that are in the content that
don't turn up in search results: 'dashboard', 'account', 'define' and
'definition'. The words are in topics and generated index files seem to
properly include the terms (index-1.js, htmlFileInfoList.js).

Anyone know what could be going on?

We are a little worried as we don't know how widespread the problem may be.