[oXygen-user] Extension functions in validation scenario

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Fri Apr 26 14:40:56 CDT 2013

Dear Peter,

The integrated extensions can be registered to Saxon through an
Initializer class or though a configuration file. We have support for
setting a Saxon configuration file and an Initializer for XSLT and
XQuery but not for XML Schema - this is on our todo list.
It may be the case that Saxon looks automatically at some place for a
configuration file - in that case that can be a workaround to setup your
extensions, you will still need to have the library in the lib folder to
have the extensions Java classes are accessible.