[oXygen-user] Extension functions in validation scenario

Rushforth, Peter Peter.Rushforth at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Apr 25 14:09:55 CDT 2013

Hi,

Sorry, yes I should have been clearer about my intended usage.  I am using extension functions in XML Schema 1.1 assertions, and I have successfully processed them using Saxon 9.4.0.7 from Java / s9api, however it is a bit cumbersome to test them interactively that way.  So I was looking for a way to add the jar file to the validation scenario, as can be done with a transformation scenario, along th elines of exactly the enhancement request you outline below.

So count me in there!  But I will give the [oXygen]/lib method a try as you suggest to see if that will work in the interim.

Thank you.

Peter