[oXygen-user] Extension functions in validation scenario

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Thu Apr 25 13:50:26 CDT 2013

Hi Peter,

I am not sure how you want to use those extensions, I guess you want to
use them in an XML Schema 1.1 in the xs:assert/@test attribute?
In that case the suggestion below will not work but you can add your
extensions library to the [oXygen]/lib folder and oXygen will load that
automatically (for the Eclipse plugin you need to also edit the
plugin.xml file to add a pointer to that library in the <runtime> section).
On the other hand I have not checked if the XML Schema 1.1 spec allows
using extension functions inside the xs:assert/@test attribute...