[oXygen-user] Xquery Update magic comment in Oxygen

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Apr 16 07:35:11 CDT 2013

Hello,

Could you please send us sample code with the XQuery update call where
this reproduces?

Can you please check what version of Oxygen (Help > About) and Saxon EE
(Help > About, Libraries, Saxon EE) are you using, because there seems
to be an inconsistency here. You've mentioned that you are using XML
Editor 14.2 which bundles Saxon 9.4.0.6. However, the Oxygen errors
you've included are reported by Saxon-EE XQuery 9.4.0.4 (bundled with
Oxygen v14.1).

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza