[oXygen-user] Free form select and copy (across multiple lines)

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Sep 21 07:30:20 CDT 2012

Hello Karl,

Oxygen does not provide support for rectangular selection in Text or
Author mode. However, the Grid mode (Document > Edit mode > Grid) has
some features that can be useful when block copying or pasting, in
particular it allows a form of rectangular selection at block level.
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/Grid_Editor.html

I've logged a feature request for "rectangular selection"/"column mode"
for the Text mode in Oxygen. We will consider implementing this in the
long term.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza