[oXygen-user] base-uri()

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Sep 18 08:10:21 CDT 2012

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about this.

Indeed there seems to be an issue with the XPath 2.0 and XPath 3.0
evaluation in Oxygen with regard to the base-uri() function.
I have logged this to our issue tracking tool and it will be analyzed
and resolved in a future version of Oxygen.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support