[oXygen-user] Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named {org.dita.dost.util.ImgUtils}getWidth()

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Sep 17 13:48:52 CDT 2012

Hi Robert,

I remember seeing two validation units in the screenshot with your validation scenario. I'm not sure what the second points to. Is it a master file?
If both validation units (the second possibly indirectly) happen to validate this XSLT that refers the functions from dost.jar, you will have to add the said jar to both units.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
Oxygen XML Editor Support