[oXygen-user] Documentation on using BaseX

Hannes Bauer hannesbauer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 15:24:13 CST 2012

Dear oXygen team, dear Alex,

just recently, I recommended BaseX and oXygen to one of our clients. A while ago, you indicated that you would add some information on BaseX in your documentation. Has this already been done, and, if yes, could you provide me a small link? I haven’t found any links yet, but it may well that I should have spent some more time..

By the way, it would be great if you could add a default configuration for BaseX in the future releases of oXygen!

All the best; thanks once more for your great editor,

Hannes