[oXygen-user] [ann] [beta] oXygen XML Editor version 14 beta is available for testing

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon May 21 20:15:10 CDT 2012

Thank you, SyncRO!

I just installed XML Editor 14.0, build 2012051515 ("Linux", not
"All" flavor) onto an Ubuntu 12.04 (amd64) system, and opened an
existing file that had been edited in previous versions of oXygen. I
quickly noticed that
  <?oxygen RNGSchema="../schema/mme.rnc" type="compact"?>
doesn't find a schema, whereas both
  <?oxygen SCHSchema="../schema/mme.isosch"?> and
  <?xml-model href="../schema/mme.rnc" type="application/relax-ng-compact-syntax"?>
do. (The sibling schema/ directory has both 'mme.rnc' and
'mme.isosch'; I'm not sure they are *valid* schemas, but they are
there.)

I have not checked to see if the same thing happens on my Mac OS X
platformn yet.