[oXygen-user] File reopen

Wendell Piez wapiez at mulberrytech.com
Wed May 2 15:32:20 CDT 2012

Hi,

I use File/Reopen a lot. But I also work with lots of different files in
lots of different projects, so I find that files may drop off even a
long "File/Reopen" list.

I wonder if individual projects couldn't keep their own lists of files
to reopen? Maybe this would be a "File Reopen" option in the projects
menu. Then when I'm in a project it would retain a history of files to
reopen, even when I haven't felt it worthwhile to add them to the
project itself. (Yes, this does happen.)

Silly idea? Some other way to do this already?

Cheers, Wendell
Wendell Piez                            mailto:wapiez at mulberrytech.com