[oXygen-user] Find/Replace in Files: unable to find pretty-printed word combinations

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:58:03 CDT 2012

Hi group

I'm using Find/Replace in Files in oXygen XML Editor 13 to quickly find a
word in all DITA topics referenced in a DITA map. Sometimes, however, I see
that a given word combination cannot be found, even though I'm sure that
the word combination is used in one of my topics. When I open the topic and
look at the text in plain text view, I see that the word combination is
split by a line break because the text is indented ("pretty print"), for
example:

<title><keyword
conref="_conref_library.xml#topic_qjt_sdx_1f/keyword_wms_s2x_1f"/> time
          zones</title>

When I look for "time zones" using Find/Replace in Files, oXygen cannot
find it. Is there a simple way to fix this?

Thanks.

--
Yves Barbion
www.scripto.nu