[oXygen-user] Saxon and strange behaviour of xsl:sort with lang

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Tue Jul 24 12:23:58 CDT 2012

On 24.7.2012 16:44, George Cristian Bina wrote:

> I get the same results both from command line and from oXygen. We tested
> this on Mac, Windows and Linux. Can you try without the lang attribute
> from the command line - I suspect you will get the same result as with
> lang="cs" on that machine.

Hi George, output without lang="cs" is different on command-line and
same in oXygen. I even used used oXygen local JRE and saxon9ee.jar
bundled with oXygen to test it. And there is still difference.

> Anyway, we will investigate more on what is happening and come back with
> more details as soon as we have them.

I don't know whether this could be related, but I recently installed
64-bit version of oXygen 14.

Thanks for investigation,

					Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz