[oXygen-user] Network drive in <?oxygen?> in Oxygen 14?

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Jul 5 06:21:07 CDT 2012

Hi Tony,

I looked over the entire thread once more.

 From the reported error the RNCs are on a shared network folder (which
is not mapped as a network drive).

Indeed newer versions of the Jing RelaxNG validator used in Oxygen had
an issue with referencing relative resources from a resource located on
a shared network folder.

We fixed this issue just after Oxygen 14.0 was released.

As a workaround you can map the network folder as a local drive and use
it accordingly.

If you are doing this type of operation very frequent I can also give
you a beta Oxygen 14.1 kit to test with.