[oXygen-user] Network drive in <?oxygen?> in Oxygen 14?

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Wed Jul 4 09:58:01 CDT 2012

Hi Tony,

Radu's example is for a network share, kit in that example is a shared
folder, not mounted as a local drive.
The correct reference, if you mapped that network resource as a local
drive is to use one slash, as you should do also for a local drive, so
something like file:/drive/path/to/schema.rnc should work.
Java, and thus oXygen, allows also 3 slashes, so something like
file:///drive/path/to/schema.rnc should also work.
Anyway, the copy location action as Radu suggested should get you a
working URL reference.