[oXygen-user] Paste XML highliting into Word

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Tue Jul 3 09:19:39 CDT 2012

Hi Florent,

This should just work - oXygen puts in the clipboard also a RTF flavor
that is used by Word or Open Office when you paste the content. Please
let us know if you encounter any difficulties - we juste tested that on
a Word here and it worked for me on Mac in Open Office some time ago
when I needed this.