[oXygen-user] Plugin config, plugin dir, and API

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Fri Feb 17 16:25:08 CST 2012

  Hi,

  I am investigating a bit with writing plugins for oXygen.  I am at
the point where I'd like to be able to configure it.  I can of course
write my own config file format and read it explicitely, but I guess
that something similar already exists (like e.g. configuring simple
key/value pairs in plugin.xml et read them through an API from the
plugin SDK).

  Is there anything like that?

  My second (related) question is: how can we get the plugin dir via
the API?  And how to resolve resources in that dir?

  Congrats for the SDK!  Starting a new plugin is very easy! (even
though I still have to investigate more deeply the APIs :-p)

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/