[oXygen-user] Document type & framework: external storage

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Fri Feb 10 10:20:18 CST 2012

Adrian Buza wrote:

  Thanks, Adrian.

> If you want to relocate the frameworks directory to a different
> location, go to Options > Preferences, Global, enable the option
> "Use a custom frameworks directory" and browse for the new
> directory.  Note that if you still want to use some of the built-in
> frameworks that Oxygen provides you will have to manually copy them
> to this new directory from the original frameworks
> directory(Oxygen/frameworks).

  The problem with that approach is every time I upgrade oXygen.  In
that case, I'd like 1/ the built-in framework to be upgraded (or
replaced if you prefer) and 2/ the framework I create or install from
third-parties to be kept...  I guess that could be easily solved by
having an "additional framework dir" (as opposed to "another location
for the framework dir").

  Thanks for the explanation!  Regards,

--
Florent Georges