[oXygen-user] Improving the scenario dialog (organize 'em all)

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Fri Feb 3 11:24:03 CST 2012

Adrian Buza wrote:

  Thanks Adrian.

> 1/ is already available in v13.2.  Starting with v13.2 both
> sets of project and global scenarios are preserved when going
> back and forth between one and the other.

  Good!

  As a side question, I did not try to press the import and
export buttons, as I want to be sure to not mess up with my
scenarios (so it is actually maybe already there...), but now
then I'd like to import and export scenarios selectively (that
is, explicitly choose this and that scenario, but not the
others).

  Is it possible?  Or do the import/export buttons import/export
every scenarios?

> I've logged to our issue tracking tool an improvement request
> for 2/.

  Good, thank you!

  For what it's worth, the need for categorizing scenarios is
also because of the way I use projects.  Because it is not
possible to oen several projects at the same time, I tend to use
gobal scenarios (or even worse, to use only one single project).
So I rapidly end up with a lot of scenarios.  With support for
several projects at the same time, this would then be less
important for me ;-)

  Thanks for your response!

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/