[oXygen-user] Framework add-ons -- what and where?

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Tue Aug 7 06:08:42 CDT 2012

Hi Tony,

The fact that the add-on appears as installed in "Manage Add-ons..." but
doesn't show in "Document Type Associations" preferences makes me
suspect that the 'framework' file is not there or perhaps invalid. You
can check the downloaded content in the following location:
C:\Users\{user_name}\AppData\Roaming\com.oxygenxml\extensions\v14.0\frameworks\{update_site}.
The only requirement for the ZIP file is to pack the framework root
directory not just it's contents.

You could also send to us, on our support address, the ZIP package along
with the extensions XML file, so that we can try to reproduce the issue.

Best regards,
Alex