[oXygen-user] DocumentTypeCustomRuleMatcher that depends on document child element

Benoit CHERY benoit.chery at 4dconcept.fr
Tue Apr 10 10:13:43 CDT 2012

Hi,

I'd like to switch document type depending on an xpath. I thought
DocumentTypeCustomRuleMatcher would do it, but it seems it doesn't
because it only has 5 parameters (which i don't care about) in matches
method.

My documents look like this :
<doc>
<status/>
<content>
<!-- element here could be either 'proced' or 'desc' -->
</content>
</doc>

I want to apply different css, schema, toolbar depending on the 'proced'
or 'desc' element, is it possible?
I can't change my document structure because it's normalized.

Thanks for all.
Benoît.