[oXygen-user] How to disable inserting elements?

Roderik Dernison Roderik.Dernison at inl.nl
Mon Oct 31 09:33:29 CDT 2011

Hi,

I've got my schema working quite well at the moment. But it can use some more restrictions. For example when my topic already contains a read-more element, it is possible to insert a read-more element  before it.
I found out that in DITA it is possible to insert a title element before another title element. After inserting the second title element oXygen shows an error message that only one title element is allowed.
The same goes for my schema. I cannot insert the same element after an element but can insert it before it, although only one of the same element is allowed.
How can I prevent (if it is possible at all) to insert the same element before the same type of element?

For example, this is possible in DITA:
<topic>
<!-it is possible to insert a title element here, by clicking the right mouse button at the title element and selecting insert before -->
<title>The title of the topic</title>
<!-it is possible to insert a body element here -->
</topic>

Kind regards,

Roderik Dernison

Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.
Het bericht is alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
Indien het bericht niet voor u is bestemd, verzoeken wij
u dit aan ons te melden en het bericht te verwijderen.

This message shall not constitute any obligations.
This message is intended solely for the addressee.
inform us and delete the message.