[oXygen-user] Importing web directory using eclipse plugin

McGibbney, Lewis John Lewis.McGibbney at gcu.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 13:45:40 CDT 2011

Good Evening,

Say I have an HTML project hosted here [1], and I wish to begin a fresh authoring project, therefore I need to begin working with existing code within the project structure. Does the Eclipse plugin allow me to fetch this code and begin working on it as an XML project?

I haven't been able to get this functionality from the plugin, hopefully I am missing something. The other option, is to download it, but when I do this, then manually import it, I am not able to render the HTML through the eclipse browser.

Thanks for any information to help me out.

Lewis

[1] http://www.sbsa.gov.uk/web_books/non_domestic/non_domestic.htm

Lewis John McGibbney BSc (Hons), ICIOB, GCInstCES
PhD Researcher Informatics in Design and Construction
School of Engineering and Built Environment
Glasgow Caledonian University
0141 331 8420
lewis.mcgibbney at gcu.ac.uk

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html