[oXygen-user] Smart Pasting from Word

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Sun Oct 23 03:42:41 CDT 2011

Hi Eliot,

I do not know if and how one can customize what Word puts in the clipboard.

What you can try is to look at the XHTML code and see if you can do
something in the conversion from XHTML to DITA. To get the XHTML content
just create an XHTML document, switch to Author mode and paste inside
the body element - the default
frameworks/xhtml/resources/xhtml2xhtml.xsl copies all the content of the
body element.
If you find a specific pattern for this content then you can handle that
in the frameworks/dita/resources/xhtml2dita.xsl to convert it to a list.