[oXygen-user] DITA: @audience with two diffent values in one map

Theun Fleer theun.fleer at vlc.nl
Tue Oct 4 00:25:05 CDT 2011

hi all,

I made a DITA-map that refers twice to one and the same task. First with
@audience = novice, secondly with @audience = expert.
The topic has several elements (substeps) that are only applicable for
"novice".

map

|--topic topicref="topic.dita" audience="novice"

|--topic topicref="topic.dita" audience="expert"

I want the topic to appear twice in the publication: the first occurence for
novice, the second for expert. When I use DITA-OT with the settings above, I
get the same topic twice, both instances showing no conditions at all, so
both showing all elements. What am I doing wrong? Can DITA+OT do what I
want?

regards, Theun Fleer