[oXygen-user] Functions signatures in XSLT documentation

Florent Georges
Tue May 31 09:17:44 CDT 2011

Radu Coravu wrote:

> > With oXygen 12.2 on Mac OS X, when I generate the doc of a
> > stylesheet, the menu is not anymore on the left-hand side,
> > but on top of the file instead (see enclosed screenshot).

> When generating XSLT documentation there is a checkbox called
> "Split output into multiple files". If it is unchecked then the
> behavior is to show the entire output in a single file thus
> removing the frameset and showing the navigation menu on top.

  Oh right, because the left-hand-side menu uses frames.  Ok,
makes sense, I haven't thought about the implication of that
option on the menu.

  Thanks for listening to suggestions!  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/