[oXygen-user] Functions signatures in XSLT documentation

Radu Coravu
Tue May 31 05:57:16 CDT 2011

Hi,

When documentation is generated from an XSLT 2.0 we are thinking to make
the link to a function more compact by removing the type of its parameters:

f:function-name($param as xs:string) --> f:function-name($param)

Since the parameter type doesn't count for function overload the
function should be equally easy to identify. The type of the parameter
can still be seen by following the link (this is only for the link text).
So the question for you XSLT developers is : do you find the parameter
type useful in these references?

I attached a screenshot for more details.