[oXygen-user] Schema Intellisense after Learn proglem

Radu Coravu
Thu May 26 02:42:53 CDT 2011

Hi Karl,

I understand the use case, indeed it seems useful sometimes to switch
between learning the XML and using the associated schema.
It seems that older versions of Oxygen behaved like you suggested so
somehow the behavior was lost in the newest versions. I added an issue
to our issues list and we'll investigate.

Have you tried our code templates support?
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/topics/preferences-editor-code-templates.html
They might also be useful to you.