[oXygen-user] Schema Intellisense after Learn proglem

Radu Coravu
Thu May 26 01:25:15 CDT 2011

Hi Karl,

Your observations are correct, there is no way to un-learn except
reopening the XML.
We mostly intended the "Learn Structure" action to be called on XML
files without associated grammars (XML Schemas, DTDs).
Can you tell us more about your use case? Why do you call the "Learn
Structure"?