[oXygen-user] feature, bug, or option I need to set?

Adrian Buza
Fri May 20 09:16:48 CDT 2011

Hi,

Indent on paste should work correctly in v12.2, nothing was changed to
disturb it.
Make sure that the element inside which you are pasting(or the element
that you are pasting) is not a space preserve element. You can verify
the list of additional elements considered space-preserve by Oxygen in:
Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Format -> XML, Elements Spacing,
Preserve space.

You can indent the selected text(though it's not the same as format and
indent) with CTRL+I(META+I on the Mac).

Let us know if the problem persists.

Regards,
Adrian