[oXygen-user] Convenient insertion of XInclude from project view

Jirka Kosek
Tue May 3 08:02:56 CDT 2011

Radu Coravu wrote:

> We are also considering adding some actions for easier insertion of
> XIncludes in any opened XML document.

That would be nice. I would like to see XInclude treated more
transparently. For example for my drag'n'drop solution I have to modify
schema to allow xi:include elements on dozen places otherwise oXygen
complained about breaking validity by inserting xi:include element. But
if I force oXygen to do insert anyway, resulting document is valid
because validation is processing XIncludes.

It would be really great if XInclude can be used on any document, even
if the corresponding document doesn't explicitly define xi:include
elements in schema.

Thanks for prompt response, I have my XInclude drag'n'drop already
working. It was quite easy hack.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz