[oXygen-user] How to I get Oxygen to identify invalid characters? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thu Mar 31 01:01:05 CDT 2011

Hi George,

I notice that the content below doesn't include the M$ characters. I expect it is because I have sent the email in plain text. I have temporarily loaded the document up onto the following URL:

http://asdd.ga.gov.au/asdd/work/OESRexmple.xml

Uploading the file seems to have changed the characters from  â~@~T to \342\200\224 or my editor is showing it differently on a different machine.

I hope that this helps.

Thanks.