[oXygen-user] Detecting the oXygen license type

Radu Coravu
Fri Mar 4 02:07:17 CST 2011

Hi Anthony,

I understand the usecase and indeed it is useful for a plugin to mimic
the host application's license type.
What exactly would be useful for you to know?
If Oxygen has an Academic, Professional or Enterprise license?
If Oxygen uses a trial license?
The expiration date of that trial license?

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com