[oXygen-user] Plugin testing.

Michael Anthony Smith
Thu Mar 3 10:30:14 CST 2011

Our plugin is now nearing 'feature' completion, and I am in the process
of automating the manual testing. This is reasonably straightforward for
those aspects of the plugin that are independent of the oXygen API, as
these can be run through our TestNG framework. I was wondering if
anybody had some suggestions for how to automate tests involving the use
of the oXygen API (and GUI components). For example is there a mechanism
to simulate the selection of windows, menu items, button presses, etc in
oXygen, that could be provided as an argument to a command-line invocation?

Any suggestions welcome.

Regards,
Anthony.

--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"