[oXygen-user] How to turn of file filtering when using workspace.chooseFile method?

Michael Anthony Smith
Fri Jun 24 05:57:34 CDT 2011

Hi Radu,

Thanks for your quick response.

It would be convenient to be able to specify a 'null' value (or empty array) to the file selection filters, in order to have no filtering applied (which is our use case).
The alternative of having the '*' filter consistently selecting all available files would also be acceptable for this purpose, though not quite as tidy.

For 12.1 and 12.2 releases of oXygen I will follow your suggestion and add some more types to the filtering (the problem is I do not know what the extensions will be).

Regards,
Anthony.

--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"