[oXygen-user] regression of oxygen 12.2: validation against rnc schema without .rnc extension on URL

Radu Coravu
Mon Jun 20 04:32:50 CDT 2011

Hi Tara,

Well, from what it seems according to the xml-model specification:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/NOTE-xml-model-20100415/#the-xml-model-processing-instruction

Oxygen should not expect the "&" to be followed by "amp;" as it does now.

I added this as a bug to our issues list.
The fix will probably be available in one of the Oxygen 12.2 minor bug
fix versions.
Such versions are usually reported on this RSS feed:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

So in the next minor release of Oxygen 12.2 you will probably have to
"un-escape" the "&"'s back to simple "&" in order to properly
validate the XML with the schema.