[oXygen-user] Open 2nd instance of Oxygen

George Cristian Bina
Thu Jun 16 00:38:25 CDT 2011

Hi Karl,

For the Windows executable you need to edit the oxygen.vmoptions file as
explained in the user guide topic from my previous reply.
But, if you do not need multiple instances all the time then I guess you
can work as you described.