[oXygen-user] SVG rasterizer

Radu Coravu
Thu Jun 9 04:40:52 CDT 2011

Hi Tony,

I added this idea about invoking external tools on the Project selected
file as an improvement request. It seems like an useful addition.

I'm slightly confused about the connotation of the word "processor" (FO
or External tool).
I understand that Florent wanted to add a custom FO processor to be used
in the "FO Processor" tab from an XSLT trasformation scenario. Custom FO
processors (which are actually defined as external tools) can be added
from the "XML / XSLT-FO-XQuery / FO Processors" preferences page.