[oXygen-user] Smart paste in oXygen 12.1: Cannot validate <{...org/1999/xhtml}html>: no element declaration available

Robert Nagle
Tue Jan 18 11:59:57 CST 2011

First, I think that the smart paste from browsers/MS Word is
potentially a great time-saver. I look forward to using it.

But I just don't understand how to use it or invoke it.

Namely:

1. Will you be in Author or Editor mode when you do it?
2. Are you using the right-click menu from the Outline window or from
the main edit window?
3. Are you just using the paste option or is there some other way to do this?
4. Is there a certain element you must be inside when you perform the
paste action (in docbook I mean).

Robert