[oXygen-user] Grid/Author/Design tabs gray - SOLVED

Sorin Ristache
Thu Feb 24 08:35:03 CST 2011

All the perspective switch actions are available also as buttons on the
Perspective toolbar.  Just right-click in the toolbar area to see a
popup menu with all the toolbars, which allows you to toggle any toolbar
to visible or invisible state. By default the Perspective toolbar is
visible.