[oXygen-user] Plugin parameter setting.

Michael Anthony Smith
Mon Feb 14 04:24:02 CST 2011

Does oXygen 12.x provide a way of integrating 'plugin' parameters with
the application preference settings?

I am in the processes of adding user-level parameters to an oXygen
workspace plugin, and would like to make use of any infrastructure that
oXygen provides for hosting and setting these parameters. From reading
the documentation I am expecting to have to write a custom plugin
parameter settings GUI, along with its underpinning persistent storage
support.

On a related note, is there a directory that plugins are supposed to
store their user/project specific data in?

Regards,
Anthony.

--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"