[oXygen-user] Oxygen 13.1

Mark mark at knihtisk.org
Fri Aug 26 05:03:04 CDT 2011

Hi Dan,
Thanks for calling this to my attention. I just looked at the stylesheet.
Apparently, when I was working on this problem a year or so ago, I was
"Easter-egging" for a solution. I did not notice that during that period I
had set my output to "xml" and never changed it back. Thus, the odd hack
with a space. Duh!

Thanks,
Mark