[oXygen-user] Oxygen 13.1

Mark mark at knihtisk.org
Fri Aug 26 04:17:24 CDT 2011

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the information about CSS 3 and Oxygen 13. Here's something to
think about for your next version:

When generating XHTML from XSLT, a JavaScript element requires content (in
this case a blank space) in order to load J-Query:
<script type="text/JavaScript" xml:space="preserve"
src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js">
</script>

[Note space between > </script>]
If I do not put the space in, I always get a "J-Query did not load" error.
In order to do this, I have to set my preferences to produce ugly double
tags for "empty" elements instead of neat  <..../> single tag elements. It
would be great if I could specify <script> elements to be produced with
double tags and a space "<script....> </script>" and all other "empty"
elements as <x.../>

I used to have some sort of problem validating <meta> tags produced via
XSLT, but I no longer remember what it was or if the "double tag" hack
solved it or not.
Mark