[oXygen-user] [ann] oXygen version 13 *beta*

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Fri Aug 19 16:11:46 CDT 2011

Hi again,

I forgot to mention that oXygen version 13 includes also new diff and
SVN features that are available also as part of oXygen XML Diff 4.0 and
Syncro SVN Client 7.0, for details please see:

http://oxygenxml.com/xml_diff_and_merge.html#new-version
http://www.syncrosvnclient.com/#new-version

*Diff and merge*
  - Unified Two-Level Diff
  - New File Comparison Representation and Functionality
  - Enhanced Changes Navigation
  - Improved Changes Management

*SVN*
  - Improved Working Copy Locks Representation
  - Added Locking Support in Repositories View
  - SSH Host Verification
  - Added Name Conflict State for Working Copy Files