[oXygen-user] RNG Quick Assist Support

Sorin Ristache
Mon Aug 1 03:59:37 CDT 2011

Hello,

The Quick Assist should work in a RELAX NG (XML syntax) schema if you
edit it in Text mode and you did not disable the quick assist from
Preferences -> Editor -> Pages -> Text -- Display quick assist
notification icon. Please note that the cursor must be located inside
the value of the "name" attribute as you can read in the documentation:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/topics/rng-quick-assist.html